Thread: LS2 - moving from 42lb to 60lb injectors

Tuner in Training

LS2 - moving from 42lb to 60lb injectors

I'm putting in 60lb injectors this week. I have a maggie running 11lbs of boost and meth. Can anyone guide me on what settings I will need to tweak? I am assuming that I will need to modify the values for "Flow Rate vs. KPA" (not sure exactly by what values). How about the following?

Offset vs. Volts vs. VAC (increased from 49.50 to 52.00)
    Short Pulse Limit (currently 4.0)
    Short Pulse Adder
    Min Injector Pulse
    Others?

If anyone has an tune file with a maggie and 60lb injectors, I would love to compare. I posted my current tune file to www.hintzworld.com/gto/sdgoat_20060923.zip, just in case anyone wants to compare, critique, laugh at, etc. This tune is based on:

Factory heads / cam
    Maggie @ 11psi (42lb injectors)
    SLP LTs with Maganflows
    Meth injection (currently 50/50, but planning on going to 75% meth at next refill)

Thanks!

Well, for one, you are limited on injector size in the LS2's.

The 60's max out the IFR table. Then you need to scale your VE table a bit or just tune the VE table first with the MAF turned off while staying out of boost. Then re-enable MAF.

Or skip the MAF and go 2 bar Enhanced with the AC Delco P/N posted on the forum.
    THen you can customize the WOT AFR based on the boost level. At 1lb boost you don't need the AFR's to be in the 11's. But at 11 lbs boost you definitely want to be in the 11's...
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner in Training
    Ya', we are going MAFless and speed density. This is all new to me, so I'll be relying on my tuner.