Thread: correct way to tune fueling caliber srt4 "gpec1" pcm NEED ADVICE

Tuner in Training

correct way to tune fueling caliber srt4 "gpec1" pcm NEED ADVICE

attached is a stock caliber srt4 tune. you can put in whatever lb/hr your injectors is... which i have already.. Along with the dead time.. but im still having a hard time tuning a car that has 1100cc injectors. our stock fuel pressure is 80 psi so them 1100cc's come out to closer to 1400cc. which is well over 100 lb/hr. adjusting the dead time and putting in what the new lb/hr injectors are, still having alot of issues even keeping the car in stoich at idle.. is there something that im missing here?im not quite sure if you can just multiply fuel mass by percent as im not sure what table you would even use. mopar is a little tricky especially the csrt4.. i have told the guy that typically with anything over 750cc in this car you need a return style fuel setup. hes on the stock, returnless , setup. its almost like the fuel dead heads like its just overkill.. any advice is much appreciated. I could always change the ve tables but im not one to "hack" up the tune when there's a proper way to do it..if you look under the fuel tab you will notice that there is no inj bw vs fuel mass or anything.. With Mopar, well this car in particular, "gpec1". when you input the new lb/hr for the injectors does pcm work its magic and adjust? I have tuned many caliber srt4s with 750cc's and never an issue like this..starting to think he just needs to do a return style setup CSRT4_StockTune.hpt
    Last edited by Seanfarley25; 02-06-2019 at 01:31 PM.