Thread: P59 Injector Pulse width

Tuner in Training

P59 Injector Pulse width

I am working on a customers 2004 Z06. I have a set of ID1000 injectors in it and no matter what I do I cant get minimum pulse width below 1.8ms. I was wondering if anybody else has had this issue? I have tried the car in SD and nonSD. with the results always being the same. I have also tried rescaling the tune even though the flowrate says it can go that high without any issues. This car has a return style fuel system and base pressure is at 50psi. This was just a test tune so I know there are things that need to be done but the basics are there for the injector info and to make this thing idle and drive right. Makes me wonder if there is a hard code in the ECU that won't let it go below 1.8ms.

I appreciate any info.

Thanks

2004_Corvette_Z06__SD_3_ID1050_test.hpt

Try cutting the "min fuel milligrams" under transients by like 20-30% and up to 50% if you need too.

So put the original data back in so it's not scaled anymore and try that.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    That seems to of worked. Thanks for your help

Tuner in Training
    I gave this a try and it helped but is still not a complete fix. Does anybody else have any other suggestions?

i run ID1000s in my car running a 04Z pcm and use .008 as my min fuel milligrams
    1999 corvette FRC - LS2, Tick tq max stage 3 cam, AI 232cc 243's, FAST 102 intake, NW 102 TB, 1 7/8 headers, X pipe, Borla ATAK, McLeod Rxt, MGW shifter, Halltech Killer Bee intake, 4.10s