Thread: Gm guy looking for help VCM scanner, WOT tuning simple bolt on SRT

Advanced Tuner

Gm guy looking for help VCM scanner, WOT tuning simple bolt on SRT

Hey guys. Looking for some help with tuning a 2010 SRT 6.1 Challenger. I normally tune GMs, but my uncle has the SRT and needs a tune. We installed long tubes and intake with no cats. These are the only mods.

How do I tune WOT?

I see there are two VE tables. Can I just mod one and copy and paste to the other and tune that way?

Are there Dodge VCM files available or will I have to make my own?

Thanks guys.

Advanced Tuner
    Bump Bump

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    there is alot of info on the forum here on how to go about dodge tuning, alot of us also help out by remote tuning for those that need it
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    I dont really have the time to research it and go through past posts. Was looking for the jist of it.

a lot of us that were learning, myself included, had to invest the time to research.
    A lot of helpful information is here on the forum, posted by the members who are very knowledgeable on tuning, and easily accessible via the search function.
    There are also sticky posts at the top of this forum.
    2010 R/T 6spd-6.1 based 426 @ 12.5:1 NA, Howards Cam, Eagle ported heads & intake, 52# Deatschwerks injectors, AFR shaker, Derale oil cooler, Barton STS, SRT8 shorties/mids,BBK 85,HP tuned,Jet 160*,BT Catch Can,SLP line locks,DRL,skip shift delete,splash guards-alu dash kit,MP hood struts,BT Mopar nose-fuel door-sill plates, sequential tails,marker blackouts,392 chin spoiler,tint, T-rex billet grill, Pirelli tires, alpine audio.