Thread: Nag1 tuning

Tuner in Training

Nag1 tuning

I have a vvt Hemi swap in my 06 that was supposedly tuned via hptuners by a local tuner. I say supposedly because I paid for credits but it?s no way for me to prove he did or he didn?t. My current issue is the trans now bounces off the rev limiter in every gear. Tuner looked at it and said it was no way to raise the rev limiter as he didn?t see an option for the trans. So my question is could I buy the suite and do it myself? Is it that much harder than diablo?(which doesn?t log or load custom tunes on my car due to vvt into 06).

Tuner in Training
    Can definitely be done on NAG1
    Might have to raise the limiter on engine and specify 200rpm lower on transmission side but I got my Jeep with 5.7 to change really nicely on 6200RPM

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan86 View Post
    I have a vvt Hemi swap in my 06 that was supposedly tuned via hptuners by a local tuner. I say supposedly because I paid for credits but it?s no way for me to prove he did or he didn?t. My current issue is the trans now bounces off the rev limiter in every gear. Tuner looked at it and said it was no way to raise the rev limiter as he didn?t see an option for the trans. So my question is could I buy the suite and do it myself? Is it that much harder than diablo?(which doesn?t log or load custom tunes on my car due to vvt into 06).

Tuner in Training
    Do you have a screen shot of the settings?