Thread: slowly tweaking my tune would love a review by someone way smarter than me !

Tuner in Training

slowly tweaking my tune would love a review by someone way smarter than me !

I have been logging Fuel trims, knock, timimg, and VE and slowly tweaking my VE tables for part throttle conditions via the fuel trims, the stock tune file looked the himalayas

after logging and tweaking resetting ltfts after each tweak and prior to next run for datalog my VE tables now look fairly smooth ( see tune file below)

New logs show LTFT's in the 1-2 range vice original in the 9-14 range and STFTs have dropped from +- 30 to +- 12

rear O2 are set at 376 degrees so they did not affect fueling and during these tweaks I had DFCO set up to basically be disabled to no throw off data carefully avoided WOT conditions during these logs and tweaks of the tune.

i would appreciate any input form more experienced tuners as Im learning as i go !!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I recommend including information about the year/model/engine and the modifications you have made. We can get that info from the tune file but providing that info in your post may encourage folks more experienced with that particular platform to provide you some assistance.
    Specializing in building and tuning 1000hp, daily driven, 9 second cars!

www.ostdyno.com Shop Phone: 724-368-9000