Thread: Screen is blank under the various tabs like engine, transmission, fuel system, etc.

Tuner in Training

Screen is blank under the various tabs like engine, transmission, fuel system, etc.

I scanned my vehicle file into my laptop. The scan was completed normally. But when I try to view the various parameters the screen is blank except for the word Transmission or Engine in the upper left corner of the screen. The files from my other vehicles appear normally. This particular file was written by another party. I suspected it is locked but under calibration details it shows to be unlocked. Any thoughts?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Post the file rather than making us guess.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training

Blank screen

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Post the file rather than making us guess.
    my file is attached if I've done it correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The file looks fine to me, everything reads for me. Looks like the computer/file was from a 6.0 GMC sierra half ton truck.

Maybe something wonky with the version of software you are running but that's just a guess. I'm using the latest 3.6.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you gents. I upgraded to 3.6 and am now able to view everything normally.