Thread: No MAF data on log?

Potential Tuner

No MAF data on log?

First time tuner, just learning. Downloaded stock tune then did a log. Looking through the log file and trying to learn but see no data for the MAF? Why doesn't the MAF data show up in log file?
    log 1.hpllog 1.hpl

You are likely logging the wrong sensor/channel or it just didn't work when you added it into the main channels list.

Remove the channel, re-poll for supported parameters and then load back in the MAF channel you wish to view. You can add both Mass Airflow Sensor SAE and MAF Hz if you want.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Do I have to be connected to the vehicle? Right now I am away from the vehicle and it is not showing an option to add channel. The MAF is already in the channel list.

Yes, you would need to be connected or have an offline profile created.

You have a MAF channel there but the wrong one, you want the Mass Airflow (SAE) channel.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Okay. Will try that when I get home tonight and get connected to the vehicle. Thanks. Do you see anything in the log file that is unusual? I put a small torque cam in it, a BTR stage II truck cam, 212/218, .553, .553, 113 lsa and some 4.8 flat top pistons. And I am operating with the stock tune. Runs good, but just want to make sure. Looks like I am running a little rich at lower RPM,s then goes lean at higher RPM's if I am reading it right?