Thread: 15 Camaro - installed long tubes, now getting delayed O2 codes

Potential Tuner

15 Camaro - installed long tubes, now getting delayed O2 codes

Hey guys, anyone happen to have a fix for delayed O2 sensor codes? Installed long tube headers with hfc on my 15 Camaro ss all stock other than the headers and an X-pipe. I know i can turn those codes off but i remember reading somewhere that you can make adjustments to fix this just cant remember where lol.

Senior Tuner
    Post your tune Evil. The Fords have delay control in them, not 100% sure about the Camaro. Newest Camaro I've done has been a 13, I don't have a 15 file to look for you bud...
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Advanced Tuner
    You need to adjust your integrator delay among other things. Sometimes you have to disable p1133 and p1153 though.

Check this thread out:
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...g-with-Headers

Potential Tuner
    Ok, so i just got the tuner and just starting to learn everything. I'll be off work tomorrow so i plan on playing with it all day, maybe i'll learn something lol. What sensor info do you need? Or when you make a file does it record everything? Sorry im old school, give me a distributor and carburetor i can tune it with my eyes closed lol, all these sensors and tables are like trying to learn a new language.
    Thanks for the response, i'll come back in tomorrow hopefully with the info you need.

Potential Tuner

update:

i hope i did this right, i uploaded an idle log, one just normal driving and one pass from 1st thru 3rd gear. Any help you guys may have is greatly appreciated. The O2 sensors do seem lazy especially at idle so id like to see about adjusting it to speed up the O2 readings if possible rather than just turning those codes off. Thanks again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training Southwest Speed's Avatar
    Post your tune up.

I'll be willing to bet that you have some Post Cat O2 Sensors still factoring into the calibration.
    Southwest Speed LLC
    5116 Industrial Park Loop NE
    Rio Rancho, NM 87124
    505-554-9898
    https://www.facebook.com/southwestspeed/

http://www.southwestspeed.net

Potential Tuner
    I did post a couple of log files, is there something different I'm supposed to be posting? I haven't actually made any changes to the tune, it's still the stock tune. Is that what you guys need to look at?

you need to disable codes 0133, 0153, 1133, 1153, and all rear o2 codes.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Tuner in Training
    Which are the rear O2's? The sensor 1 or sensor 2? Thanks

Sensor 2's

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Monte