Thread: VCM Suite 3.2 vs 3.6, is it worth the update?

VCM Suite 3.2 vs 3.6, is it worth the update?

Have a Dodge ram diesel, I see bugs in the 3.2 editor and would hope they are fixed by the 3.6 version. Tried to get the 3.6 installed and ran into a few problems. Got them all sorted out, went to go do a download but before hand went to load up the scanner to verify no problems there. And of course there is a problem there, parameters wont scan. So I shelved the attempt and went back to 3.2 (could never get 3.4 to work either).

My biggest gripe with 3.2 is the transient table is the apparently the only table that ever gets used. ONce upon a time I'd seen the High Air Dens tables and the transient tables appear to be blended. The VCM scanner parameter that points to which table is being used was indicating 1.6 (have an unanswered thread on it in the Dodge diesel forum).

Anyways... enough venting...

Is the jump worth it on the dodge diesel side of things?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    if you have an issue with 3.6 open a support ticket, if you don't the issue is unlikely to get fixed.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Banned
    3.6 is way better then 3.2 so yes it is worth

best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    if you have an issue with 3.6 open a support ticket, if you don't the issue is unlikely to get fixed.
    Understood...

Quote Originally Posted by wasyl View Post
    3.6 is way better then 3.2 so yes it is worth

best regards

Roger that, thanks.

I guess I will give it an 8th shot... last time the editor was working however the scanner was not.