Thread: Fuel system status - CL - Fault Turbo 6.2 Raptor

Tuner in Training

Fuel system status - CL - Fault Turbo 6.2 Raptor

Hey guys,
    This question may be more for Eric. I built a tri-y turbo setup and I'm getting a CL - Fault status on fuel system status. I put the o2 sensors on the downpipes and tried to place them about equal-distance to the ports. I disabled the rear o2 in the heater config, and disabled all codes referring to rear o2 sensors and do not currently have any o2 sensors plugged into the rear plug harnesses.

Only have fronts (with 12" o2 sensor extensions). I know there is some funny business with disabling o2 sensors and was wondering if you guys had any advice on how to get it to register the other o2 sensor. I'll play with the logged parameters and see if I can pull up the TD (time delay) value after installing beta version this morning.

Here is a brief log from last night - I still have to relocate the battery and plumb intercooler pump in order to get it going so I got a couple hours of work until it's finished. Fired RIGHT up though as if it weren't down for a month for installing turbo setup .

Here is an older picture of everything I fabbed up as well. Can post more current ones later. 20170330_211213.jpg

- Isaac
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's in fault because O2 B1S1 isn't responding.

o2 extension may be the issue, a faulty o2, or faulty wiring.

Tuner in Training
    There was a 2013 cobra jet .hpt file that had S2 fields populated with rear o2 sensor config set to "none" so I'll try placing 1s back into S2 for bank 1 and 2 to see what happens. Also will check the plugs to make sure they are good.

- Isaac

Tuner in Training
    Turns out it was one of the extensions - I didn't plug it all the way in. pushed it until I heard a click this time lol.

In general, it is not recommended to use O2 signal extensions. On Coyotes, in particular, you can unhook the O2 cables from the back of the engine and that will supply enough slack to reach the 02s on long tubes. I have had numerous issues with extensions in the past. Just an FYI.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    same here, extension will cause issues later on
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161