Thread: Short Pulse Adder Column Axis for Scaling 1000cc injectors

Short Pulse Adder Column Axis for Scaling 1000cc injectors

Hey All, just a quick question about editing Short Pulse Adder Column Axis for scaling up 1000cc inj. Im tuning what you guys call a Chevrolet SS 6.2L with
    a 2.9L whipple we call them holdens SS here in AU. Any reason why I cant change the Column Axis, Is this a restriction of some sort?

Go easy on me its my first supercharged LS tune I come from a Ford turbo tuning background. Not looking for a lesson on how to tune just this one things im not sure about while im writing a base tune for the vehicle.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YoloTuner; 05-02-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Unfortunately, there's plenty of tables within GM cals that cannot be edited. Hard to say in this case, but that would be my best guess. Easiest option I guess would be to plot the data x,y for the breakpoints you want. Bit of a ball ache, but seems like the fastest and easiest option in this case. Fords seem to have GM covered in terms of editable axes.

Will give that a go. Probably doesnt help that my first ever GM tune I have to start from scratch, scale injectors and Supercharge at the same time.

What year E38? It may be easier to double stoich and halve IFR along with IVT terms rather than manually scale - if that's what you meant by scale injectors. The term scale tends to mean different things across different platforms. In any case, definitely a challenge.

Its a 2016 SSV LS3, E38. By scaling i meant plug and play data to get the car running with the new inj. Im still using falcon terminology my bad. i think I figured it out, ill fit the supercharger over the weekend and tune it next week.

Senior Tuner
    if u have data for the injectors then it is usually set up to suit the e38 ecu layout and there can be a couple variants within them also but the right axis should be there in your data to choose from, usually just a straight copy over and done