Thread: injectors

Tuner in Training

injectors

This is a well discussed issue and I need to know some more information about it. ok I am using the unit conversion to do my injectors. I have 42.5 injectors at 45 as the set rating or what not. I am trying to look at my logs to figure out what is my idle fuel pressure. Where can I go to find this?. Stupid questions I know but need to know.

?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you'd need a fuel pressure gauge to determine that in reality otherwise its just a guess.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    isnt there a formula that I can do
    like 19 (stock injector) * 42.5 (Injectors I have now ) and divided it by 45?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you need to know the fuel pressure though to figure it out otherwise its just a guess.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Alright here is probably what I am going to be doing. I know foff667 got my car running and did alot of work on the car which is awesome.
    The Long Term Fuel should be about 0 bascially until I start pressing the gas down correct? If this is then I have to keep tweeking it until it gets right. I looked at my old logs and increase the stock fuel about 17.4 or so which they are about 38 and some change (at work dont have the file) but then I am going to do some logs and try and bring that fuel ration up or down depending on what the LTFT do