Thread: 60 or 80 lbs Siemens injectors

Tuner in Training

60 or 80 lbs Siemens injectors

Quick question.

I'm building a 350 small block with a stealth ram and hoping to put boost to it.

I am using the 0411 with express van tune. I'm wondering if I should use the 60 lb injectors or the 80 lb injectors. I have greg's injector data so I think I have decent data or either one.

I'll use a 3bar OS and am hoping to get 600 or so rwhp (unless that's an unrealistic goal).

Some basic info on the setup.

Chevy 350 engine with trw dish pistons.
    8-9:1 compression depending on what heads I can find.
    Holley Stealth-Ram intake with edelbrock rails, stock lt1 throttle body and AEM adjustable regulator
    Stock crank and rods.
    Hoping it will survive with a 6000-6500 redline.

Thinking of the On3 76/65 turbo or the 78/75 turbo if it would be that much better for the setup.

Pretty set on the Siemens injector just because I can get them for a steal through work.

Thanks all for input!

I recommend the 80's - I have made good power with them - they will support more than 600 rwhp so you have a little room to grow. I have had no problems getting them to idle using tips and advice found here on this forum also. 600 rwhp is not unrealistic at all - I would encourage you to contact LJMS and get a borg warner turbo though - you will thank me later. the On3 turbo's are hit and miss on power production and reliability

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    I recommend the 80's - I have made good power with them - they will support more than 600 rwhp so you have a little room to grow. I have had no problems getting them to idle using tips and advice found here on this forum also. 600 rwhp is not unrealistic at all - I would encourage you to contact LJMS and get a borg warner turbo though - you will thank me later. the On3 turbo's are hit and miss on power production and reliability
    I will look into the BW offerings. I can also get a decent deal on turbonetics stuff as well. Like the TC76 or TC78. I was hoping to keep this as budget friendly as possible haha.

when buying happiness is there really a budget? lol