Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rage03usa View Post
    I am running into an issue with creating a KR graph. Everything looks to be setup correct but it is only updating the top row of data even though the active cell will highlight other rows. The parameters all work and are updating correctly in other parts of the vcm scanner. See attached image.
    Post your log file and layout.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Post your log file and layout.
    Attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there a way to open the Gauges, Charts, and Graphs all together and be able to toggle between them so they are all full screen? Also is I can't find the ability to load all data for log files? What am I missing?
    Last edited by PGA2B; 02-03-2016 at 10:43 AM.
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Tuner in Training
    When logging wideband through a/c pressure sensor. I can't seem to be able to create a math equation that will allow for Afr error as we could in 2.24. Is there ability to do this. Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PGA2B View Post
    Is there a way to open the Gauges, Charts, and Graphs all together and be able to toggle between them so they are all full screen?

If you click on the top "bar" or edge of Gauges, Charts, or Graphs; you can drag them on top of another set. You will see a 4 way "docking" icon. What I do when logging, is I have my layout setup to have them all docked on top of each other. This then gives you three tabs that you can click between.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawler View Post
    If you click on the top "bar" or edge of Gauges, Charts, or Graphs; you can drag them on top of another set. You will see a 4 way "docking" icon. What I do when logging, is I have my layout setup to have them all docked on top of each other. This then gives you three tabs that you can click between.
    Like this

Screenshot (2).png

Tuner in Training
    I don't use this on my desktop as I have a large screen. But it is very handy on the laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    When logging wideband through a/c pressure sensor. I can't seem to be able to create a math equation that will allow for Afr error as we could in 2.24. Is there ability to do this. Thanks.
    Yes, but now Math Parameters cannot reference other Math Parameters.

In your math parameter, you'll need to do the entire equation to convert it to an AFR error, so essentially you'll need 2 Maths. 1 for AFR, 1 for AFR Error.

Then, you will plot against those parameters in your gauge/chart/histogram instead of the built in defaults.

Tuner in Training
    I only used 2.24 for about a week and 3.0 is already a HUGE improvement for what I need!
    VVE and throttle pedal mapping will save a lot of time and headaches.

Just everything is in a different place now. Ican't find the "Change VIN" command. How do you do that now?

Tuner in Training
    Ok thanks Keith. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I was thinking of 2.24 as a reference.

Tuning Addict
    This may have been addressed all ready... Is there a way to reopen any of the old 2.24 layouts. I've lost all of my math equations I use to calculate errors, gmve, maf and well basically all of it.

Does anyone have a version of 2.24 that they've saved that could email it to me?

Thank You...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    This may have been addressed all ready... Is there a way to reopen any of the old 2.24 layouts. I've lost all of my math equations I use to calculate errors, gmve, maf and well basically all of it.
    Tomorrows version should allow all of this.

Tuning Addict
    Thank you Keith.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner
    I am probably missing something, but how do you load tables into the vcm scanner graphs that matches the editor?

Hi Keith

Can you explain in detail how the Tunerlock and HPT Lock features work in 3.0?
    It seems a lot of controllers that we were unable to lock in 2.24 now have some kind of lock in 3.0. There are a lot of unknowns about this. For example:
    HPT lock vs Tunerlock vs Security key (those are the 3 different types of locks I have sen)
    Can a 2.24 tunerlocked PCM be unlocked by 3.0?
    Can a 3.0 locked PCM be unlocked with 2.24?
    Does 3.0 HPT Lock protect against a read in 2.24?
    How does each one of those locks prevent reading/writing using a different software.

Thanks
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Tunerlocking is for controllers that have built in security that we can modify.

HPT locking is for all the rest.

Tunerlocking is more secure than HPT locking, but not available on all controllers.

Quote Originally Posted by rage03usa View Post
    I am running into an issue with creating a KR graph. Everything looks to be setup correct but it is only updating the top row of data even though the active cell will highlight other rows. The parameters all work and are updating correctly in other parts of the vcm scanner. See attached image.
    Need to add MAF Cylinder Airmass (4cyl) to the channel table. remember and parameter you are using in the graph/filters, need to be logged and the only way to do that is to include in the Channel table.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Need to add MAF Cylinder Airmass (4cyl) to the channel table. remember and parameter you are using in the graph/filters, need to be logged and the only way to do that is to include in the Channel table.

Ed M
    I wish it were that simple. Its not available to add as a channel because its calculated. It also works fine in the histogram on the same log as shown in the attached image.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks!! That is exactly what I was wanting to do!!
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

The MAF Cylinder Airmass (4 cyl) is a Math parameter, which is virtual. You need to make sure you have all the Channels that Math Parameter requires added to the Channels form.

I have not looked at your files yet to see what you're missing.