Thread: 04 yukon p0068 shuts down etc when i enter boost with maf failed

Potential Tuner

04 yukon p0068 shuts down etc when i enter boost with maf failed

04 yukon sbe single 76mm turbo 100lbs injectors runs great with maf enabled but as soon as i fail maf etc shuts down under boost i already maxed out predicted map max still not working i have heard that on some of the computers the only thing you can do is -50% in the ifr and -50% in the ve to get it to work around this i used this same tun on another truck with earlier computer only difference was the other truck had a turbo 350 and 60lbs injectors is there something im missing any help will be appreciated i have never had this problem before very frustrating

Are you running a 2-3 bar speed density tune?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    yes 2 bar os the tune runs great with maf up to 10# boost but turning it up. i have used this same tune without maf on another truck as a base without a problem im starting to wonder about the pcm just weird that it works with maf but not without but i have seen crazier things

You should posts the tune, that way someone can look at it and see if something isnt right.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.