Thread: Won't log boost

Won't log boost

I've tried just about everything to log PSI but nothing works. I received a scan program form another member that works for him. I took mine out for a ride logged and ran it, nothing so I send him my log and the boost shows on his?? Anyone have a idea?
    Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Metraman View Post
    I've tried just about everything to log PSI but nothing works. I received a scan program form another member that works for him. I took mine out for a ride logged and ran it, nothing so I send him my log and the boost shows on his?? Anyone have a idea?
    Thanks
    Log it from where? Sounds like he has a user defined PID that you do not, but your post is vague and no files provided.
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Log it from where? Sounds like he has a user defined PID that you do not, but your post is vague and no files provided.
    A fellow HPer sent this to me i loaded in my computer and did a pull. My chart looked just like the one attached except mine showed 0 PSI. He sent me back the picture of what showed on his computer when he ran my log. So in closing the same log shows different on 2 computers both running the same config??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Metraman View Post
    A fellow HPer sent this to me i loaded in my computer and did a pull. My chart looked just like the one attached except mine showed 0 PSI. He sent me back the picture of what showed on his computer when he ran my log. So in closing the same log shows different on 2 computers both running the same config??
    I understand, but the config file does not always contain all of the information needed for a "User Defined PID." If he is using a non-factory PID to log boost, it will not work properly unless you either define it yourself, or use his Scanner Configuration file in addition to the log config. I can't open your config on this computer, but if you can post a screen shot of the Table Display window, it may help. That is where the action happens. If it isn't in the table, it won't be anywhere.
    Jaime