Thread: maxing lq4 maf gtp

Potential Tuner

maxing lq4 maf gtp

I'm hitting over 11500 hz at 10 psi on the maf table. Was wandering what you guys are doing to tune above that. I have a afc but I would rather use the tuner.

Thanks

Matt-
    Last edited by whitie2000; 09-24-2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: updated sig
    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    Ebay turbo, Stattama turbo exhaust, Stattama Passenger side intake, Tial 38mm wg, A2A IC, Racetronix pump, Fuel pump rewire, 60# INJ, E85, LQ4 maf, Intense S1x turbo cam, Forged pistons, balance shaft delete, 180 tstat, 105 comp springs, ac delete, Manual boost controller, Mech boost gauge, PLX Wideband, Currently running 10 psi,
    Trans, upgraded clutches, hardened input shaft, Gen 1 LSD, Stock Stall,

Does your LQ4 maf table go above 11,500hz?

If so, can you just raise the limit so you don't max it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Appears that the table ends at 11500. Ive been researching the heck out off this. I keep finding threads where guys recommend using a mini afc. Which i have. I find some threads with guys claiming you can tune around this but how is my question.
    2000 Grand Prix GTP
    Ebay turbo, Stattama turbo exhaust, Stattama Passenger side intake, Tial 38mm wg, A2A IC, Racetronix pump, Fuel pump rewire, 60# INJ, E85, LQ4 maf, Intense S1x turbo cam, Forged pistons, balance shaft delete, 180 tstat, 105 comp springs, ac delete, Manual boost controller, Mech boost gauge, PLX Wideband, Currently running 10 psi,
    Trans, upgraded clutches, hardened input shaft, Gen 1 LSD, Stock Stall,

Tuner
    My top swap is shutting down too. I tried to up the HZ in the tune, but that didn't change anything. I have to watch the HZ in the next scan, because I didn't realize it wasn't logging that in the one I shared. Like someone else stated, mine shouldn't be doing that with the mods I have, but that would mean something else is shutting me down, perhaps my l36 MAP. Haven't got much feedback on here, I see 3800 pro forums are about dead, so really not sure where to go for advice either.
    My table also ends at 11500. I think that will just be your last fuel calculation after you max out, so make sure its rich.

Tuner
    You will find the MAF fail under Engine Diag tab