Thread: 2012 Camaro V6 turbo

2012 Camaro V6 turbo

Here is the file and log, you can see it pull the pedal back at 4600rpm. Been working on driver demand and max toque still no luck. Also I think the pid is wrong for KR as I believe it to be .8 or .7 not actually 7 or 8 as it only pulls 1 degree max.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    The KR PID works fine. You are truly getting 7/8 degrees of KR in that log file. I've found that these direct-injected engines tend to knock quite a bit (I have a 2012 Impala with the 3.6L LFX engine). I see quite a bit of KR even on a stock timing table while running 93 octange top-tier fuel. I've found that Knock Learn will generally take care of it though. Log the Knock Learn PID to see how it addresses it.

For whatever reason, KR does not seem to affect the timing advance PID though... Not sure why that is.

Odd, I leaned it out to 12.2:1 and the KR dropped to about 1-2* with 11* commanded and it made good power to 4500rpm and then the throttle blade started closing again.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Lots of good information on how these ECM's work found here http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...vanced_e78.htm
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"