Thread: 2015 CTSV Very Basic Tables (Update for much needed tables)

2015 CTSV Very Basic Tables (Update for much needed tables)

So I attempted tuning a 2015 CTSV full bolt ons + heads and cam. Well couldnt get the car dialed up like the usual. I have VERY few tables. Not startup airflow, no boost limit adjustment, airflow checks to disable, can adjust shift pressure etc etc. I NEED THESE TABLES LOL

So yea, I cant got WOT cause of some type of TQ MGMNT and startup sucks. Hopefully I can get some added support to finish this car. I have emailed support. Also sharing here just in case someone tunes a (very late model?) E67

I'll attached the file for reference...
    Attached Files Attached Files

have you tried pulling the file with Beta?

Yes. That file there was pulled with the Beta software. I did originally pull with 2.24 and used the 2.25 to license and edit. But then i tried pulling the file with the Beta and got the same results.

Go uder the edit tab, view, then make sure it is set to advanced. I just looked at the file and it looked like it all there that I can see.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

I will from this point on consider you my friend! Was not aware of this option. Problem solved.

Thank you