Thread: quick fuel question

Tuner in Training

quick fuel question

Ok guys im stuck here. I need direction on how to go about adding fuel to my car during WOT. it is very lean in the 15s. All I really need is someone to steer me in the right direction, ill figure it ou from there. I have worn the forum and google search out. Im sorry if this is a stupid question just needing a little help thanks.

Post the file, it could be something simple or something could be changed wrong to have it in the 15's.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training

i hope that worked.

working wot fuel.hpt

any other help would be appreciated

Have you change the MAF calibration??

I don't have a stock file to compare but it looks like it's been messed with. Can you put a stock maf table back in it and see if anything changes, also the VE table needs some work as it should not spike up like it does.

Otherwise you are calling for roughly 12.7 afr for PE.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    yes I have been messing with it. I did some LTFT tunes and then the part throttle MAF tuning. I was going to tune the WOT MAF and that's when I ran into this problem. I really don't wanna run the car WOT with that lean of a WOT reading. I am stumped as to why it is so lean in WOT, as part throttle stays in the 14.3-14.8s. also with the maps, do I just use the smooth buttons to make the spikes go away or is that just a band aid for another problem? I have followed the beginners book to a T. also I was looking at the furl injector data, from what ive read on the internet my car has 28lbs, rated at 43.5 psi and these cars run on 58 psi. so I put the data in there as the original data was not right. the car has headers, OR Y pipe magnaflows and a slp lid
    Last edited by stevolsx; 10-04-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Power enrichment, EQ Ratio (gas) table.
    Read this post to understand how it works.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...-values-as-AFR