Thread: 2006 silverado segment swap - p0068

2006 silverado segment swap - p0068

My truck has a 370 LS2 with LS3 heads and L92 intake manifold and throttle body. I bought the truck from a friend with the swap already done. It had a tune on it by another friend of ours who used HPtuners.

It went into reduced engine power 8 times in 10 runs the first time I took it to the track. When it was in REP, it showed DTC p0068. I talked with the tuner about that and he said it needed a segment swap for the different throttle body, but he couldn't do it with his HPtuners. I had a shop tune it to fix this problem and it's ran mediocre since. I'm not happy with my tuner and want to be able to make changes myself.

Now, I want to be able to tune it myself for nitrous and any other changes I make. I would like to buy the professional version of vcm suite and am wondering if it will do the segment swap I would need for my truck. Will it do what I need?

Thank you for your help.

Advanced Tuner
    that's an airflow correlation DTC, basically how much airflow the MAP sensor and MAF sensor are reporting are two different things. Fix is usually to make them match by tuning both tables or turn the DTC off.
    2006 Holden Monaro I Phantom Black Metallic I Red I One of 416
    L92/L76 I Streetsweeper HTR I SLP LT I LoudMouth 2
    JHP V2 I Powdercoated Black 18s I Kyne Splitter

2001 GTP I Stock DD

I'm pretty new to efi tuning, so I'm sure I'm not saying everything the best way. The original tuner said he couldn't tune the MAF or MAP tables and said the reason was the throttle body was swapped. I am running an x link obviously to make the L92 tb work.