Hi guys, I'm working on my wife's 2008 chevy impala with the 3.5L flex motor. Since the temp dropped, (-5f) the car has tripped a P0172 light (bank 1 too rich). I hooked up my HP Tuners to it and did some logging. I'm not that familiar with this platform, but noticed a couple of things that got my attention.

1. When going WOT, the TPS won't exceed 84%
2. The LTFT's for bank 1 hover around -15 to -16%
3. Bank 2 has a STFT and LTFT around -100% (is this normal???? ) Is there a bank 2 sensor or do these cars only have 1 pre-cat and 1 post=cat sensor?
4. The o2 I can read appears to be switching evenly and quickly once at highways speeds (still with it running rich)

The car drives fine, idles smooth, I just don't want a clogged converter from running too rich. The air filter is new, I've checked all the intake boot clamps, cleaned the MAF, checked the PCV valve hose, everything visually looks good. Any ideas? Could the TPS sensor be bad in the TB? Do I need a new TB? Think I have a hung-up injector? Bad o2 sensor? Bad gas pedal? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It's cold as hell out and I want to use the car without destroying my converters. Please advise! Thanks guys!

Scan file attached for your review..............2boocoo.hpl