Thread: 2011 CTSV stumbling and idle

2011 CTSV stumbling and idle

The details on the car:

2011 CTSV with Lingenfelter heads, Lingenfelter cam, headers, ported snout, ported blower, NW 102mm TB, meth injection, G-Force 4.5" intake.

In the attached log you can see that the idle AFR is fine until the car fully warms up, then it goes lean. This is really frustrating as if I increase the MAF vs. Airflow table, the car will still revert to being lean at idle once it is driven for a few minutes.

Other issue it is having can be see at 7:31 in the log. When accellerating the car is fine (I know, a little rich), but then the Fuel Pressure State goes from Low Flow to Cold Engine and the car starts to sumble and goes lean. Mind you I have already done the WOT on a dyno and the car was at 11.30 AFR as commanded. One the Fuel Pressure State goes from Cold Engine to High Flow car seems to clear up.

As I log the car in open loop and try to get the MAF table dialed in, I notice that after a flash if I start driving immediately (car is already at operating temperature) the car is running rich, but the more I driveit, the leaner it gets.

I tried removing all of the Torque Management that I could find to see if that was having any effect on it, but did not change. I know that I'm most lokely missing something really obvious and could use some help trying to get this car to run well.

I've attached the most recent tune, log and config.
    Attached Files Attached Files

what injector settings are those for?

Quote Originally Posted by rickclarke23 View Post
    what injector settings are those for?
    id1000

I think your running in pe mode all the time. monitor air fuel ratio commanded this will tell you that. Does your fuel pressure fluctuate. Ive been doing a ctsv and I get similar stuff after fire up. Just make sure fuel pressure stabilizes to your set fuel pressure. This way maf correction are on point.