Thread: application Key

Potential Tuner

application Key

I purchased MPVI pro 6021 from Atech Motorsports last week and installed the program onto my computer, but did not receive an application key to enable the programming.
    I emailed customer support and contacted Atech with my issue. Atech tells me they can not get anyone to respond to their emails, and have no access to a live person to gain help.
    The software installation indicates that I can retrieve my application code online, but to login I need an application code due to the fact I purchased my software from a retailer and not thru HP tuners.

Help help help!!!!

Anybody know where to beg for an application code?

Senior Tuner
    Did you not get a customer# and password to login with?
    Check on Disk or Unit itself.
    You ca also email support at hptuners.com

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by planethax View Post
    Did you not get a customer# and password to login with?
    Check on Disk or Unit itself.
    You ca also email support at hptuners.com
    Negative - blank white cover for the disk, nothing but VCM beta 2.23 and trade mark info on the disk itself. In the box was the pass thru module and usb cord with bubble wrap. All I have is a serial number. I emailed customer support 2 days ago, so now all I can do is ! I hate to bombard people with redundant emails, Atech Motorsports has tried as well and nothing for near 3 days now. That being said Atech is the best, they have called me 3 times following up with this issue. Come Monday I will start to become desperate!!! I have a swap I need to make noise. I am some HP employee will see this and come to my rescue. This is sad.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Mike, if you emailed support 2 days ago its news to me, I looked through all my past emails and didn't find anything that matched your email address and I am support, the one and only

I received the email you sent at 6:28pm this evening and just responded at 6:48pm which I believe is a pretty reasonable response time after hours on a friday night.

In any event I will await your return email with the information I requested so that I can try to assist you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I purchased a new hp tuners pro and I can't get the seller to respond to my requests for the application key as well. I didn't see a direct link to support and I can't pm bill@hptuners. I don't expect a response late on a Saturday but I'd love to have my application key so I can spend some time Sunday getting familiar with the software. Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    email support
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Just to close this out, I did get the support I needed from Bill. Key received and program unlocked. Thanks