Thread: mismatch Data in Stock-Table

Tuner in Training

mismatch Data in Stock-Table

Hi!
    I have a 2010 Mustang GT 4.6 l Automatic. I bought HPTuners some weeks ago. Before that I used a Diablosport Predator, only for deleting speed-limit and used the 91 octane tune. Then I decided to change to HPTuner. For that I backuped the Diablosport stock tune. That means, that the original ECU-Software (should) be back in my ECU/PCM. But after reading out the backuped (-> stock) file with HPTuners Editor, I got a checksumm warning message by the HPTuner-Software.
    Driving with the backuped stock-file from Diablosport leads to an error code P0605 and P1000, but is driveable (with higher revs than normal at startup).
    With the 91 octane tune of Diablosport, the Mustang drives normal without error code's. So I use this at the moment. But to use the possibilities of HPTuners, I need an error free ECU-File from stock.
    I searched in the Tables of the file and found a value in the Trans Table. At Auto Shift Properties, Table "Trans Desired Shift Time 1->2 vs. Turbine RPM vs. Torque" is ONE value= "362.838.851.584,0000 sec"! All other values in this table are like 0,3300 sec.
    Has anybody of you the stock table or better a complete hpt-file of a stock 2010 Mustang GT 4.6 l with Automatic-Transmission?
    Would be nice!
    Thank you
    RVMustang

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Post the .hpt file please.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Hi!

Here is the File.
    Thanks
    RVMustang

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Addresses appear fine in our software(just checked a known stock file) not sure whats up with your file, looks like someone just entered in some screwy data.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RVMustang View Post
    With the 91 octane tune of Diablosport, the Mustang drives normal without error code's......
    Are you able to read this file when loaded? or is it locked?

Tuner in Training
    The tunes of diablosport are locked. They can't be used as base file. Trying to read them with the Editor leads to an error-message.
    The Mustang was only tuned by the Diablosport tunes, that are included (91 octane and disabled speed limiter). The Mustang was bought new in 2010.
    I want more power at higher revs and higher top-speed. But therefore I need a functional base-file like the stock-file at first.
    The backup of Diablosport was not succesfull.