Thread: Trans Am log

Tuner in Training

Trans Am log

New to hptuners and just did a log while we drove from one town to another then went driving around delivering things ...then hit a speedbump and tore part of my exhaust off so the tunning logging ended.

Not sure if there is much anyone could tell me from this log. But I wanted to post it up here to see if anyone can tell anything from the data, and I figured if people help me analyze it I can possibly learn something through the comments they leave.

Still need a WB sensor, so currently only have the NB sensors in. Wasnt sure on what all PID's to log either.

Any imput would be helpful. I want to try to learn as much as possible about logging and tunning and this is just the begining.

Tuner
    What are you looking for exactly? Without a wideband your data is limited.
    Jason
    01 Camaro Z28 LS3 525hp Built 4l60e
    74 Camaro Z28 LT 355 fully forged roller with t56 4.56 gears

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by kyphur View Post
    What are you looking for exactly? Without a wideband your data is limited.
    At first I wasn't really sure.

I'm still new at this so I was trying to see what I could figure out with just the data I had collected so far. From what I could tell is my ltft were high ( I think they were around 9-10), should be around -4 to 0 from what I understood. Also, cant remember if it was this log or not, but the timing advanced seemed high at times.

I'm currently looking to get a NGK AFX wideband kit so I can log my lambda. Not sure if all of them out there have the NTK sensor instead of the bosche, but I hope I get one with the better sensor. ( I think ngk stopped packaging them with hte bosche.)

Just got to find a deal.