Thread: Need some help with a Solstice tune...

Tuner

Need some help with a Solstice tune...

Hey, hoping someone can help me with my tune. I'm trying to figure out who tuned it. I have a Solstice GXP and I'm getting about 22psi of boost. I know it doesn't have the GMPP tune because I don't have the GMPP MAP sensors. I did pull the program part numbers out of the ECM and it came back like this:

Seg.1 12612664 (these are both GM part number, but not for an '08 GXP)
    Seg.2 12619548

Rest of the Segments (3-8 I think): 82537428

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for it because I have a warranty on the car and if I ever need to "flash" it back to the original tune, I would like to do that and then go back to my current tune if that's possible. This is my first GM car with any type of aftermarket and tune in it so I'm rather new at this. Thanks in advance for the help.

Did you check the tune repository?
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Tuner
    Nope....where's that??? LOL

If you are an HPT owner, log into the main page at HPtumers.com, (not the forums) and look for the tune repository link. You may have to create an account if you haven't yet.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

im assuming you bought it used so why not ask the person you bought it from?
    2008 Sky RL

Advanced Tuner
    Those numbers don't tell you who tuned it, only thing they're good for afaik is matching a tune that will work on your ecm if you found a tune with no model/year info. The 2nd segment numbers also tell you whether you have a gmpp tune or not, look through this list on page 10 to find the gmpp segment numbers http://www.crateenginedepot.com/pdfs/frsp19212711.pdf
    My 07 gxp manual has a 12625959 segment number.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by |V3nom| View Post
    im assuming you bought it used so why not ask the person you bought it from?
    I wish it were that easy. I bought it from a reputable dealer. And they bought it from another dealer who bought it at an auction.