Thread: transmission general pressures

transmission general pressures

why dont i have anything in the general pressure tab? do i need some sort of update?

VCM Suite Product: VCM Editor version 2.23.718

i'm trying to get my 9.5" converter not to slip on light throttle if that helps.
    Last edited by schardbody; 08-14-2012 at 06:14 PM.

should add, not sure if it matters but this is for a 98 Fbody.

Senior Tuner
    post tune

i havent even plugged into the car yet. it was tuned before the converter, i'll plug in and save the current tune and post it in a little bit.

after doing research it seems the TCC line pressure adder table is what needs to be adjusted but its nowhere in any of the tunes i open. thinking it was the version i'm using i downloaded a beta version and now i have the MIN tps to unlock stuff but no general pressure stuff still.

here is the file, it was read using: version 2.23.718

i have no clue what version it was written with since it was done by another local tuner prior to me owning the vehicle.

Advanced Tuner
    The general pressure tables are blank until 2002. So unless you want to repin your harness and upgrade your pcm to the newer one I think you're out of luck
    1997 Trans Am WS6 - LS1 swap - TR224 - Pacesetter Longtubes - Yank SS3600
    - 3.42 Moser 12 bolt - Wilwood Brakes - HP Tuners tuned - P1SC-1 Procharger

OK that's what I wanted to know.

So should I just change force motor settings to get more pressure on the tcc? All other tables I see are just shift settings. I'm having a problem with low throttle tcc slip....