Thread: 2006 silverado 2 bar REP mode issue, input please

Tuner in Training

2006 silverado 2 bar REP mode issue, input please

Applied 2 bar enhancement on my silverado and it runs so much better than the chopped up 1 bar tune but everyonce in a while in the top of second it throws REP mode and shuts down, It threw a p0068 map/maf throttle position correlation and it threw a po102 mass low frequency... I turned the 102 to no error and the truck would start and shut off so I turned it back on and it ran fine... I turned off the p0068 and it hasnt caused any issues but it still throws the 102 and goes into rep when it starts to pull hard up top right before the 2-3 shift.. Is there a predicted airflow table that I'm maxing out? High speed mode enter is set at 5400... should I raise it? This truck runs only on Map, No maf, no 02's.... Input?

Attatched is the tune I just started with, I went to two bar because of a lean issue in third, I thought two bar was Impossible on 2006 and 2007 classic but I tried it anyways.... Just wrote the tune so please only positive input, If you see something I need to change to cure the rep mode please give input, If you see something that looks incomplete, It is.. and I'm aware of it

Tuner in Training
    Also truck is a 404 stroker with a single 88 and a th400

Tuner in Training
    It also doesnt show past 105 kpa on the scanner