Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advanced EIO ceck ?

Quote Originally Posted by orange ss
    but in LoGWorks it reads 20.9 % AFR afer a cal...there's a guy on the Innovative forum that's basically havin the same problem, but Klaus is on vacation so I guess I'll have to wait to see what happens
    the log worlks doesnt report what voltage os coming from the output wire..it just reports what it should be outputting...
    if you voltmeter the brown wire....and you have set it up to be a flat voltage..then teh brown wire can only report that voltage....
    otherwise something electronically is broken.
    could just be the output DIC or a simple capacitor bad...cant tell you what cause I've never taken one apart...but IF logworks reports 20.9AFR and its set up normal ten you should have close to 5v from the brown wire....
    if you are getting .112 or something like that....then you have a problem with your LC1
    At that point I woud contact them over at innovatemotorsports.com as we already know that your EIO is good from the battery test.
    -Scott -

Advanced Tuner
    i sent them an e-mail but havent heard anything yet, bad time a year for shit to go tits up

yeah..I know..I'm trouble shoting a problem with my narrowband side..LOL
    -Scott -

Advanced Tuner
    what really sux is I have a whole week off and I was gonna dial my tune in with the juice, especially with the abnormally nice weather the midwest is having.....by the time i get everything fixed i garuntee there will be a foot of snow on the ground.....thats how my luck goes

Advanced Tuner
    i sent the cable back to Innovative so they could check it out, FYI the reason AFR still worked in LogWorks is because it uses the digital signal directly from the W/B bypassing the DAC...so you could have a bad DAC but LogWorks still works