Thread: Will VCM Suite Recognize the LC-1 on the Serial Port of my Laptop?

Tuner in Training

Will VCM Suite Recognize the LC-1 on the Serial Port of my Laptop?

I own a MPVI standard (not Pro) with the VCM Suite. The Innovate LC-1 I just purchased has a serial output which can be connected directly to my laptop, along with the MPVI unit on a USB port. My question is, can the VCM Suite be set up to integrate the wideband input from the serial port with the data from the MPVI? If not, is there any way to integrate the wideband signal into VCM Suite without a Pro?

Of course, the "How to Connect the LC-1 for Wideband..." link is broken in the Wideband General Information in help. Just my luck.

No on serial port. You can run the analog signal into the AC pressure sensor or EGR.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    No on serial port. You can run the analog signal into the AC pressure sensor or EGR.
    Thanks D,

This is something I am not familiar with at all - could you be more specific? I have switched 12v, heater, and grounds - fine with that. Where, exactly, would the analog out wire attach, and how would I get a reading from it? I'm thinking that I will probably get a voltage reading, and I can translate that into AFR, yes?

Thank you for your time.

Jon

Tuner in Training
    Nevermind, I found it. I will post the link for all to see in another thread.

Jon