Thread: lmao another VIN/OS pair issue

Tuner in Training

Smile lmao another VIN/OS pair issue

i hate to bore people with yet another vin/os issue but im confused!
    ive read posts and responses for about 3 hours now. im also aware it x-mas
    ive sent support an email all ready. ill wait my turn like everyone else, no complaining here!
    BUT does any one have any idea why this happens and how to prevent it from happening again
    i ask because ive tuned and retuned and blah blah blah
    i decided to retune my CAI since its gotten colder here in alabama on the coast my idle has gotten low rpms while sitting at red light and has caused battery to charge properly while parked
    as always i use 110 volt power NO INVERTER and i charge the battery at 40 amps while making changes i write low speed entire becuase i once had an issue with an 2010 ss camaro that wouldnt rev do to high speed write cali only (it wasnt a real problem SUPPORT had me try this an it work perfectly so i got use to it) so i wrote two writes with no problem i decided to retune to stock to see the averedge difference and as it started to write it erased processed and then BAM it said VIN/OS PAIR contact [email protected] with log file
    im sure i didnt cause this but its is possible i always like to help with anything a can so hopefully this could be a great disscussion thread that could get some better knowledge towards this issue it seems it may be often now im not the only one that could benefit from helping solve litte issues like this thanks and enjoy the holidays
    Last edited by ssmotors; 12-24-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: misspelling

Tuner in Training
    I'm sure someone has some input! This is a forum for discussion
    isn't it