Thread: Lc-1 readings

Tuner in Training

Lc-1 readings

Hi all. I have looked on this forum for days now trying to find out what im looking for. So im just going to start another lc-1 thread.
    So, I’m somewhat new to this tuning stuff. I have hp tuners beta with my lc-1 running into it. I have followed the video on this forum to get the lc-1 hooked up to hp t. I got it all hooked up and went for a ride in the beater (99 regal gs, only mod is homemade CAI, and 3”down pipe with no cat or resonator). Cruising down the road afr reads about 12.5-12.7 (should be 14.5-14.7). WOT it was about 9.8-10.2. This can’t be right. I have a 750 hp camaro that has wot afr around 10.9-11.3 (tuned on a dyno) and it blows black smoke when you stand on it… my gs has no smoke…
    I have all the numbers put into ph just like it was on the video for the lc-1. I have checked that over and over. I opened the lm software for the lc-1 to see what that was at. On output 2 it is clicked on the lambda not the afr. I then clicked on the afr button and programmed the lc-1. I then started the car again and the afr was stuck on 17.23-17.22, I didn’t come off of that at all.. I then went back into the lm soft ware and set back to factory settings. I stared the car again and it went back to reading 12.5-12.7 at idel.
    Am I missing something??? I know some are a little off readings but I haven’t seen them 2 afr’s off. I have tried two brand new oxygen sensors and recalibrated everything twice. I have watched the video 3 times, I know I have it set up like they have it.. Is it something in the lm have to change?? Im ready to pull my hair out with this lm-1 stuff.. I have also spent hours on the innovation forum all well…

thanks for any help!!!!!
    Kyle.

Tuner in Training
    ???

Tuner in Training
    no one?

Have you ran the LM software and HPT at the same to compare what the LC1 software is saying verses HPT?

Tuner in Training
    no i have not. I will try that. thanks