Thread: Any turbo 3.8's have a scan they would be willing to share?

Senior Tuner

Any turbo 3.8's have a scan they would be willing to share?

I have a friend with a turbo 3.8 in a fiero. Got it all pieced together for a street car shootout next weekend and then had to push it on a trailer the other night when the billet input shaft broke. Trying to make some decisions on the car. We have graphed out speed over time in comparison to other runs when it was supercharged, but its way faster now. So, asking for track log from anything 10.5-11.5 quarter mile times and around 130 mph. Anything similar would work, but kinda hoping for turbo 3.8. Thanks.
    Last edited by mecanicman; 09-19-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Senior Tuner
    No volunteers? Not looking for your tuning secrets, just a log of of speed over time in the approximate et and mph in the 1/4. We think we have an idea how fast it is but unfortuneatly we are not going to find out this season.

Advanced Tuner
    Go over to RegalGS.org.
    Couple of guys are turbo'd
    The owner
    http://www.regalgs.org/topic/49689-s..._fromsearch__1
    The Regal has been laid to rest..... rust
    Now have an 06 Lucerne with the 3.8 and wishing HPT would cover that car
    Loved my 2001 Buick Regal GS.
    With more than 334,000K, 3.4 & 3.6 pulley, Change stats and pulleys with the seasons, Upgraded grounds & power wire, Volt booster, Caspers timing commander(AKA happy knob), Spectra intake-fender wall, PLog, 3" DP & 2.5 exhaust, HPTunner 12" Impala duel piston front brakes, New trans,GMPP suspension... yada, yada...

Tuner in Training
    so how did the fiero run? ive broke a 4340 input shaft, not fun.
    10.82@126
    stock blower 3800
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gyLoTOlz4U

Senior Tuner
    We are not sure, that is why I was looking for the scan. In comparison to its fastest previous time of 11.42 it is faster, but we dont know how much.