Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 Camaro Tune Question

Tuner
    I dont think so...t/c has its own torque setting in a seperate table

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by FASSTRUK View Post
    Your IAT spark tables are pulling timing below 113*...fix that, and you have brake torque settings killing you too...max those figures. That should prevent the loss of power you described earlier. Another area to look at is the PE spark tables...most tunes have them at zero.
    The car is an m6, does brake torque still affect it? Would changing the other settings you mentioned give a Lil boost in power?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FASSTRUK View Post
    I dont think so...t/c has its own torque setting in a seperate table
    Gotcha. How about the Max Torque tables per gear as well as the Maximum Torque (RPM vs Gear)? It almost seems like that table is for auto's, while the individual gear tables are for the manuals?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by azvren View Post
    The car is an m6, does brake torque still affect it? Would changing the other settings you mentioned give a Lil boost in power?
    It wont hurt to try and find out...

Here's mine for the same sort of car. Running a HS108-D 236/240 Kelford cam with heavy springs. The only issue I have with this tune is I would like more "chop" at idle. The surging at 50km in fourth was a pain but acceptable for the time frame I had to tune the car. It made 330RWKW. I eagerly await any advice and or criticism.