Thread: Trouble shooting odds and ends LS1 P1SC.

Trouble shooting odds and ends LS1 P1SC.

1999 TransAm LS1 Automatic, 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake,85mm BBK TB, P1SC Intercooled.

My Issues:

DTC Code P0121 Throttle position sensor Circuit Insufficient Activity
    DTC Code P0507 - Idle Speed High.

Next Issue, Traction Control Switch light is coming on for no reason (TCS Off).

Last Issue, This morning I drove to work and when I accelerated I shifted to 2nd then 3rd by almost 1900 RPM's. (Frame 3510-3574) No power but the car would keep speeding up just not like it should.

The car ran great 2 days ago (noticed a difference on the way home yesterday) and my changes have only been made in the VE table.

any help would be awesome. Thank you!
    Last edited by doubleome; 06-09-2011 at 09:58 AM.
    1999 Trans Am, Automatic 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake, P1SC Intercooled, trans cooler, polly motor/trans mounts, sway bars, subframe connectors, adj. Torque arm, Moser 12 bolt w/3.42 gears, pacetter longtubes....

Well as for the Throttle responce I filled up the tank and it was warmer out then on my way to work and everything worked like a charm.... I am thinking I will see this again when I need gas.
    1999 Trans Am, Automatic 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake, P1SC Intercooled, trans cooler, polly motor/trans mounts, sway bars, subframe connectors, adj. Torque arm, Moser 12 bolt w/3.42 gears, pacetter longtubes....

Are you SURE you even have a 2bar MAP?? From the log, it doesn't look like it. It says you are making like 8 lbs at under 2K (which you won't be doing with a Procharger!) and 11-17% TPS. Also why is your MAP sensor setup for 255kPa linear? The VE does not look anything like you would expect it to.
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

Yes, it’s for a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.0L SFI SC, I think the thing I have wrong is the PID's. I have a Mechanical gauge that won’t read until I am very deep in the throttle. And to my understanding the ProCharger will only push the amount of boost related to the pulley. But I am still learning all this. That’s why I keep emailing you. LOL. Thanks again Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Also why is your MAP sensor setup for 255kPa linear?
    Where do I change that? Or fix that? I have no Idea why its Linear. The only reasion its KPA is because I have it subtracting from the BARO sensor.

([PID.2333]-[PID.2340])

I am getting that feeling I get when I screw something up...

Quote Originally Posted by doubleome View Post
    Where do I change that? Or fix that?
    Engine Diag>Airflow>MAP sensor
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.