Thread: 09 hsv maloo issues, please help

Tuner

09 hsv maloo issues, please help

hey guys, having dramas with a LS3. it is completely stock, just a MAF in OTR fitted. its in a 09 HSV maloo manual.

in 5th and 6th gear between 1000-2000 rpm.

to stop this i have changed PE delay to 0.... it has solved the KR issue that i was having, but this has simply covered the issue not fixed it, im also having problems trying to log MAF frequency i can only get flow, how am i supposed to adjust the maf to suit and get the correct fueling???

any advice much appreciated by it aussies or US guys, cheers in advance,

attatched it the file i was having issues with, the "cover up file" and a couple of logs of the issue.
    06 F6 typhoon, DEKA 60lb, walbro intank, 12psi actuator, 36mm ported internal gate, dump, cat, plazmaman 1100hp cooler and plenum kit... 348RWKW....(SOLD) SAVE FUEL TUNE LEAN AND REMEMBER PING IS POWER!!!*********MASSIVE THANKS TO ROB @ MONSTA TORQUE*******

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you can log KR the maf freqency hz pid should be there as well, if not email support with a screenshot of what pids you can log(while connected to the vehicle) in the airflow drop down, the .hpt file currently in the vehicle and an infolog while connected to the vehicle so I can see what software version you are running and I'll take a closer look.

Your post was a little unclear as to what the other issue is that you are having so you might want to edit your post so thats a bit more clear.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    issue is that it appears to be going our on guenuine KR between 1000-2000rpm in 5th and 6th gear,

other problem is i cant work out how to log MAF in HZ

file currently in the car is darky268rwkw.hpt it hasnt got the issue because there is no delay in PE anymore, but fuel economy isnt going to be as good as it should so looking for another way to fix the issue will add screen shot now.
    06 F6 typhoon, DEKA 60lb, walbro intank, 12psi actuator, 36mm ported internal gate, dump, cat, plazmaman 1100hp cooler and plenum kit... 348RWKW....(SOLD) SAVE FUEL TUNE LEAN AND REMEMBER PING IS POWER!!!*********MASSIVE THANKS TO ROB @ MONSTA TORQUE*******

Tuner
    this is a screen dump, car ignition was on but it wasnt running and wideband wasnt plugged in not the that should make a difference

Tuner
    here is license info

Tuner
    have emailed to [email protected] the above attatchments,

cheers for fast reply mate

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You need to log the mass air flow(hz) in the table display. You aren't logging it.

Tuner
    If I select it in the "chart 2" headings it doesn't log at all, the only PIDS that will log are the ones in red under the airflow heading, everything else doesn't even gather any data when selected

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You don't log items in the chart display. You can ONLY log them in the table display. All the other displays are secondary.

If you don't log it in the table display you aren't logging it period.

Tuner
    im sorry, im a complete retard im pretty sure you just solved all my issues!!!!! its been way too long since i screwed with the scanner and i completely forgot, sorry to have wasted your time.

cheers mate