Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why is my tune still pulling timing no torque managment

Tuner in Training
    my wide band is always good sometimes lean

for now no more wot runs i know this hard to do but till you get the fueling in line you may hurt the motor. go to forms jump go to vcm suite getting started the look for read me-start infomation,how to`s and other tuning information-look for new users;help files and demos start reading. for ve/maf ltft part throttle tuning ill try to post in a day or two. working 7 days for year now so my mind is in slow mode. for the maf wot afr-error to work you need the wideband to be hookup to the scanner and calibrated so it reads right. do have hpt pro or the standard. for the wideband hookup open the editor or scanner press f1 go to working with vcm scanner right click under enhanced IO read the connecting and confiquration this should get you started on wideband set up.

Tuner in Training
    well the fueling is right i meant to say rich not lean sorry. i have messed with the spark table,pe power enhancment, main ve,tm. i have been reading alot but its alot of crap to read. when i do wot runs im looking closey at timing,knock, and wb. and everything says good. but i will keep reading toimprove my sicks