I was just wondering if anyone hs experienced any off the wall IAC counts & TPS voltage with a ported TB? I have an Shaner3 and it has taken me about 3 days to get the IAC counts & TPS voltage where one of the "ls1 tuning" guide recommends. First thing is that My TPS volts are .57 with no idle screw in the TB! The TPS volts are 4.63 @ WOT. So I just started with the setscrew out and opened the TB until my IAC counts were around 50. Well with that said my TPS voltage is .73 and this is in fuel trim cell 20 and then goes to 19. So I know that I'm in the right fuel trim cell but I just cant seem to figure out why my volts are .57 with no setscrew in the TB. Also I did reset the TPS sensor like the writes up say . I have my HPtuner bin file if anyone would like to take a look and see if it looks alright. My mods are:

232/236 .574 .577 112LSA
lid & filter
pulley
de-screened MAF
S3 TB
headers
X-pipe true duals

Also the car seems to idle OK, but when I let off the gas when driving it seems to hover in rpms a little. I have always had major bucking & surgin with the "dyno tune" I had. I can send it to you also if you would like to take a look and give any input on it. Thanks everyone.

Dave