Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Configuration & Histogram Repository

Tuner in Training

quick question

Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune View Post
    Here's an 06 LS2/LS7 config. Also works on 07's.
    what all is configured on this?

Potential Tuner

Mpv1 Pro Does Not Do Logging As A Stand Alone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    just make sure your logging maf in hz otherwise the maf histo wont work.
    Bill, Im a newbe here and I thaught I could use the Interface alone in the Car to do some logging. When I plugged it into the LAPTOP there was nothing there.
    It has a record button on it and a stop. I thaught this was for stand alone logging. Also was it wise to go ahead and license the two credits so soon since it was my own car ?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LSCHLEM1 View Post
    Bill, Im a newbe here and I thaught I could use the Interface alone in the Car to do some logging. When I plugged it into the LAPTOP there was nothing there.
    It has a record button on it and a stop. I thaught this was for stand alone logging. Also was it wise to go ahead and license the two credits so soon since it was my own car ?
    It is for stand alone logging, but you have to configure it with what to log first. There isn't enough bandwidth in the OBDII system to be able to log everything at once so it has to be configured to log what you need at the time.

First you need to set up what you want to log in the the VCM Scanner then go to Scan>MVPI Pro Data Logging, then click the "Write Config" button.

Keep reading there is a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune View Post
    Here's a "generic" E38/E67 V8 config and a couple histos.
    I don't have the Main Spark Calc Burst Knock in the histo's on the E38/E67 config but you can load it easily enough.

Also a couple custom PID's
    i'm not so sure that calc burst knock is taking static retard into account

Potential Tuner

Lightbulb Stock Tune File...

Hello

Please I need emergency a stock tune file for 2009 cadillac CTS 6.2 V8 Supercharge Manula Trans.

Thanks...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by misho911 View Post
    Hello

Please I need emergency a stock tune file for 2009 cadillac CTS 6.2 V8 Supercharge Manula Trans.

Thanks...
    Check the tune repository which has which is completely different from this thread or its intended use & contents.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Check the tune repository which has which is completely different from this thread or its intended use & contents.
    I hate to be a dummy, but where do I find this tune repository??

log onto you account on the main hpt website. there is a link there for the repository.
    http://www.hptuners.com/
    06 GTO M6: flowmaster 40 mufflers, x pipe, resonator removed, K&N cold air kit - sold
    08 G8 GT: flowmaster 50SUV mufflers, x pipe, resonators removed, ever changing tune, CAI sometime soon.

Tuner
    I cant seem to get hptuners to monitor Manifold Vacuum on my 2006 gto.

Advanced Tuner
    G8GT Config File
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bluegoat06; 07-22-2010 at 10:53 AM.

Tuner
    hey guys i cant get the maf air error histogram to work,am using aem wideband.

Advanced Tuner
    G8GT Config file, AEM WB, configured to Display Lambda, at 14.68afr per PCM Stoich AFR.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bluegoat06; 10-12-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misho911 View Post
    Hello

Thanks...
    I want a Manula <--- Trans. LMAOTIP. Guys I'm having trouble logging boost. Stupid thing when I'm cruising around says I'm putting out 99.50 PSI.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Advanced Tuner
    I need a 06 SSR E40 config, and histo file please. Or will one of the ones here work? I can easily change PID,s I just want it to say 06 SSR instead of 2002 camaro!!

Advanced Tuner
    Somebody should clean the crap out of this thread to make it sticky worthy
    1997 Trans Am WS6 - LS1 swap - TR224 - Pacesetter Longtubes - Yank SS3600
    - 3.42 Moser 12 bolt - Wilwood Brakes - HP Tuners tuned - P1SC-1 Procharger

Camaro 2010 E38 Speed density tune and allway open loop tune

i tune a customer camaro to 13.3:1 air fuel at low load with a g6x3 cam
    and 12.8 wot this is my configuration for a open loop speed density tune 100 in air fuel error equal 0 percent
    90 equal -10 percent 110 equal + 10 percent
    100*([SENS.120]/13.3) for 13.3 air fuel

100*([SENS.120]/12.8) for 12.8 air fuel

Advanced Tuner
    I am having a really hard time logging MAF with my NGK AFX through the a/c preasure switch. With a E40 any sujections Bill?

Is this the proper setup to tune the MAF? Posted config file, histo file, and tune file.

Advanced Tuner
    sorry here are the attachments. I tried lots of different things before arriving at these, I think these are right?

How long should I drive, what type of driving should I do to get the best results from these?

At the end of the log to I just leave the log open high lite the entire maf table, right click, copy. Then open up Hp editor and go to the Maf lo table high lite the whole thing copy paste special % save up load. and relog to confirm?

Advanced Tuner
    Attached updated Tune file. I also disabled DFCO and CFCO. In summarry I disabled VE table, STFT LTFT, DFCO, CFCO, and Cat over temp protection

Hist for BETA

Does anyone have histograms for BETA scanner? None of mine will work now that I have beta.