Thread: 2010 denali

2010 denali

fixing to start on a 2010 denali, turbo project.. tried to read the vcm, and i get .." not allowed" message??? i have tuned a few 2010 camaros, and a few 2009 vettes, and trucks with the 6.2, this is the 1st time i have seen this come up.??? any help is appreciated!!

do you already have the turbo system?

I manufacture one for all 6.2L GMT900 trucks that direct bolt-on. Feel free to email me if you have any interest. [email protected]

yes, i have it already.. i took it off of his 08 suburban with an aluminum 6.0, its an sts turbo kit, and vehicles look the same. should bolt right up.i am interested in your turbo system. i will look over it. thanks earl

nobody???

Are you running the beta software? I think there are some issues with the regular version and newer vehicles

yes, i have the beta version.. have done a few 2009 and 2010 already. just this 1 says not allowed??

do i need to send in the vcm suite info???

sent the vcm info twice, still no comfirmation that anyone got it??any help is appreciated!

well, support sent me a beta version, to read this thing succesfully... but cant license the thing??

ok, got this thing up and running, runs great... air fuel is 11.40 at WOT, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS THING IN CLOSED LOOP!!! WTH never had this before.. runs great in open loop!! as soon as it goes to closed loop, it surges and bucks while excelerating.. all at part throttle??? wot is fine.. just part throttle driveabilty sucks.. i tuned it by the maf in open loop??? air fuel looked good and steady while on the dyno.. anyone????

Quote Originally Posted by Schexnayder racing View Post
    ok, got this thing up and running, runs great... air fuel is 11.40 at WOT, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS THING IN CLOSED LOOP!!! WTH never had this before.. runs great in open loop!! as soon as it goes to closed loop, it surges and bucks while excelerating.. all at part throttle??? wot is fine.. just part throttle driveabilty sucks.. i tuned it by the maf in open loop??? air fuel looked good and steady while on the dyno.. anyone????
    WIsh i could help you... maybe post the tune file or even a scan file...

09 GMC Sierra SLT 4dr 4wd 6.2l L9H CAI, HP TUNED by Me....

Tuner in Training
    I am having the same issue with a 2009 Denali Truck. I have the latest 2.22 VCM software and am getting the same issue of not being able to to licences the vehicle. I also cannot open up any of his previous tunes. I get the "array is out of range" error.

Please help a brother out

thx

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MotleyDrew View Post
    I am having the same issue with a 2009 Denali Truck. I have the latest 2.22 VCM software and am getting the same issue of not being able to to licences the vehicle. I also cannot open up any of his previous tunes. I get the "array is out of range" error.

thx
    outside the bounds of array error posts are always followed by.... you need the beta to tune that vehicle so contact support@hptuners and ask for the latest beta if you need to tune that vehicle but you may be waiting until monday to get it , Bill needs a little time off too
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by MotleyDrew View Post

thx
    you need the beta to tune that vehicle so contact support at hptuners.com and ask for the latest beta
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    you need the beta to tune that vehicle so contact support at hptuners.com and ask for the latest beta
    OK..thanks guys ! email sent
    Last edited by MotleyDrew; 06-19-2010 at 09:24 AM.