Thread: base tune for ms4 in a ls2

Potential Tuner

base tune for ms4 in a ls2

I have a 06 gto that im installing a ms4 into. I was wondering if any one has a tune for one that has a stock engine (even injectors) that has a cold air kit and headers and free flowing exhaust? i have the stock engine tuned with a wideband so far with what i have done. ill see if i can load the tune up on here

Potential Tuner
    here ya be

Senior Tuner
    Here ya go!

So you will know, SD is disabled, so tune the MAF so that Commanded fueling equals Actual fueling. When you're done, if you want to reenable SD then do such and tune it in, as well. Also, PE is set to 12.6 AFR (Stoich AFR 14.69971 / Desired AFR 12.6 = 1.16699 PE), so consider such when you're tuning the MAF transfer via your wideband. Do NOT rape the PE table again, please.

You may need to dial in the spark table for your particular setup, but it gives you a starting point, and also shows you how I built a smooth curve fit table.

BTW, what size rear tires do you have? Brand/Model/Size, please. I'm trying to figure out why you modified GM's tire diameter from factory.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Potential Tuner
    well they are on some drift rs and the rear size in 275/35/18. thank you for the help also rwdt