Thread: '08 Escalade....HELP

'08 Escalade....HELP

my computer died and i lost all the data....the drive is kapoot from a terrible fall the laptop took.....unrecoverable unless i spend HUGE BUCKS....

i need a stock '08 Escalade 2WD tune PLEASE.....all caddy guys help....

i have the truck tuned but i need a stock file i can return the settings to stock and have a back-up stock file....JUST INCASE and it is always nice to have for comparisons sake.....

PLEASE HELP.....going to the caddy board as well

Advanced Tuner
    pm bill@hptuners and have him check the repsoitory. a lot of people upload tunes that take a long time to get posted or dont get posted at all. he can check the stock and see. good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by Texsrt4
    pm bill@hptuners and have him check the repsoitory. a lot of people upload tunes that take a long time to get posted or dont get posted at all. he can check the stock and see. good luck man
    good looking out.....email launching

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsrt4
    Yeah usually going to the repository will provide you with the necessary files.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

BILL TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!

thanks brother the file was perfect.........a bit of copy and paste and voila

and a freash STOCK '08 Lade 2WD tune is on it's way to the repository