Thread: support for new ECM

support for new ECM

08 solstices are listed in the supported vehicles. Does this mean we have full control over the new E37 ECMs for the 2.4l LE5...also You do not list 08 Sky's, yet this should be the same Controller and program. Any info? Also any update on Auto tranny tuning for the Kappa platform? 5l45 auto

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by divingsolo
    08 solstices are listed in the supported vehicles. Does this mean we have full control over the new E37 ECMs for the 2.4l LE5...also You do not list 08 Sky's, yet this should be the same Controller and program. Any info? Also any update on Auto tranny tuning for the Kappa platform? 5l45 auto
    2.4 LE5 has been supported for quite some time. Same ECM & platform as the Saturn Ion 2.4 and Saturn Sky 2.4.
    The '07 Aura XR
    [In] XM ExpressEZ
    [Next] intake res delete, Tint, Eibachs

The Procharged Ion - SMP Stage 2 QC
    20/5 tint, SPS stb, CF dash, reflective bumper insert, 62mm TB, RL plugs, masked corners, progress rsb, RL fsb, 2.5" cat-back, triple pod w/ Boost, FPG, LC-1 & XD-16, filled front & rear mounts, pclear shorty shift, Procharged, Eibach Pros, 8k HIDs - 188.28whp / 175.03wtq, NO TUNE

I know the 2.4 LE5 has been, but in 2008MY It has the Solstice/Sky has a different Hardware....06-07 =E67 ecm 08=E37

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah I think we'll need to get more specific as to the engines we cover for many of the 08' I4's as it looks like GM switched over most of them to the E37. I'll make sure this gets corrected asap.

-Bill
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 11-29-2007 at 10:43 AM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"