Thread: how long dose it take to send me my credits

Tuner in Training

how long dose it take to send me my credits

i purchased credits for the 07 ford mustang few days ago.. i just checked my credit card statement and its on there alright $199 for hptuners but i didnt get the email yet... i keep telling the guy to hold on but this is getting ridiculous how long dose it normally take

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    They are normally instant, if you don't receive the instant email you should be able to check your customer account at www.hptuners.com and resend your app key. If you STILL have issues at that point simply send support at hptuners.com your serial number & a breif explanation of the issue your having & we'll be more than happy to send you your app key manually as well as attempt to fix any issue your having.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    ops yeh i see it on my customer account forgot all about that option...

thanks

just one more thing bro.. i tryid reading his pcm couple days ago and i got a message that there is a problem with the connection and to check if the key is on.. i tried twice and got the same message do i have to change a setting to be able to tune fords cos this is my first time trying to read a ford. or do i have to add the credits first any ideas about this i have 2.2.0 installed already

Advanced Tuner
    every time i buy more with the new system it updates on the web site but dosent send the email with the key in it, so i just tell it to resend it and it comes through

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by FAST Z
    ops yeh i see it on my customer account forgot all about that option...

thanks

just one more thing bro.. i tryid reading his pcm couple days ago and i got a message that there is a problem with the connection and to check if the key is on.. i tried twice and got the same message do i have to change a setting to be able to tune fords cos this is my first time trying to read a ford. or do i have to add the credits first any ideas about this i have 2.2.0 installed already
    What year/model of ford were you trying to read?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by VYSSLS1
    every time i buy more with the new system it updates on the web site but dosent send the email with the key in it, so i just tell it to resend it and it comes through
    this sucks man i thought i was the only one i got the first email saying that i should be betting another email with the key waited and kept telling the guy to hold on now i find out this is the way they do things

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    What year/model of ford were you trying to read?

its an 07 mustang GT also i just tried to upload a tune from the mustang section and it says something about it can not be loaded and i got a blank HPT screen without the parameters

HELP ME PLEASE