Thread: Tune Repository

Advanced Tuner

Tune Repository

Hey Guys,

I havent been on the forums for years, alot has changed. Just picked up a 2011 f150 6.2L , is there still a repository ? Im a GM guy, and never played with the 6.2L Ford or the 6 spd. Looking to see what guys are doing.

Cheers

Advanced Tuner
    There is a repository, you need to log into the hptuners page rather than the forum.

I found the best gain on my 6.2l raptor to be enabling flex fuel and a little throttle tuning. It was always pulling timing on regular pump gas, E85 fixed that, picked up a good amount of power and didn't loose that much economy.

Advanced Tuner
    I eventually found the repository, it moved since I was last on here.

biggest difference was running regular grade fuel over premium. For some reason the truck woke up . Also , removing the throttle plate limits that are based on speed. Its more than drivable now, but it was a gutless pig before (I come from the GM world haha)

Enabling flex fuel ? ll have to look into this, I struggle to find time to research tuning a new platform these days. Im worried about screwing shit up as I have zero idea how ford does things, puzzles me why the hell it needs 1 spark plugs haha