Thread: 2019 Mustang GT Whipple 3.8 P061D Code / Limit

Tuner in Training

2019 Mustang GT Whipple 3.8 P061D Code / Limit

I'm working on a 2019 Mustang with the Whipple 3.8 kit and other mods. The car makes a hair over 1000 hp at ~6200 RPM and then shuts down with the wrench for protection. The code I'm receiving is P061D. It seems to be an air limit, or possibly boost related, as it's making ~22psi of boost when it happens. I have not seen this before, but it's the highest boost/power I've worked on with a Coyote.

Any input would be appreciated; I'm unsure how to reconcile this P061D code, and I don't want to keep running it hard into limp mode.

Trans/general/element rpm limit X 1.15

Tuner in Training
    Ok, I've got that added. Are there any other ideas? I want to cover as many bases as possible before I load the car and try round 2. It seems these cars can be a "Rubiks Cube" of limits at times.

element.png

That should fix it .

Did you fix this issue? I have a 20 GT a10 ESS G3 on the dyno and running into the exact same issue. 6200 RPM wrench light. I have tried a lot of tune changes without any change.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangLifestyle View Post
    Did you fix this issue? I have a 20 GT a10 ESS G3 on the dyno and running into the exact same issue. 6200 RPM wrench light. I have tried a lot of tune changes without any change.
    post dyno log + tune if you need support
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]