Thread: wot fueling issues

Potential Tuner

wot fueling issues

i need some help on this. i can't find what keeps lowering my injector pulse width when in boost other than my fuel flow drops off which it shouldn't. I've got 95lb injectors and a Fore dual pump set up, no matter what i throw at it nothing changes but if I'm at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle no issues. Problem starts at 12minute. Thanks for the input
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by fastrt09 View Post
    i need some help on this. i can't find what keeps lowering my injector pulse width when in boost other than my fuel flow drops off which it shouldn't. I've got 95lb injectors and a Fore dual pump set up, no matter what i throw at it nothing changes but if I'm at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle no issues. Problem starts at 12minute. Thanks for the input
    This is a 2009 Challenger R/T?

I've found you aren't able to disable the NN despite what the switch in the software says and shows.

You have to tune it with the NN method of tuning. Even then I think you'll have to get creative with the PE table to get the fueling after 5000 rpm to richen up to what you want it too regardless of what the EQ ratio you are commanding.
    Last edited by Moparmatty; 07-13-2022 at 11:47 AM.
    2006 Chrysler 300C SRT-8
    Stock headers and cats
    Mopar CAI
    Innovate dual WBO2 sensor kit
    Custom tuning by me via HPT