Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injector spreadsheet doesn't work?

Did you do more to it than just change the axis labels?

It's not even got good data in it on initial opening, the 12598646 does not flow 55.39 at the Gen3's 0 kPa vacuum. Gen3 0 kPa vacuum should be the Gen4's 400 kPa pressure delta.

It also has 32 cells in the Flow Rate (edit: & Offset) section, while the Gen4 files have 33. 768 kPa is missing.

Advanced Tuner
    Oh you know what, I copied with labels and it populated 0 as a label value. I deleted the ms /label and shifted cells. It should have kept the math intact though, it uses the cell's axis inside the expression. After re-labeling I should have replaced with 0 instead of deleting and shifting cells, I lost 1.
    Thanks Blindsquirrel.
    I'll try it again. I think the data translation is right other than that.

Well if you put in the LSA injector data and it spits out 56 lb @ 0 kPa vac instead of 52, that probably means it's still using the data from cells 18 thru 23 regardless of the axis labels. The late Gen4 data needs to use cells 15 thru 19.

Potential Tuner
    How do you convert pressure delta to MAP? Or use it otherwise. I put L96 injectors in an L59 and the table in the L96 cal is all zeroed out.

Quote Originally Posted by 8CylMode View Post
    How do you convert pressure delta to MAP? Or use it otherwise. I put L96 injectors in an L59 and the table in the L96 cal is all zeroed out.
    Which one is 'the table'? There's more than one in the Gen4 that uses pressure delta.